Posts Tagged ‘fix’
Hi dude! Got a problem with your Linux Ubuntu Wireless connection? It’s okay. I’ve find a solution for you. You just need to install a firmware or I mean reinstalling the Broadcom driver for Linux. It’s easy. Really easy. You can do this without connecting to internet. But, of course you need to download something from here. Download link is on the bottom of this post ya Now, read and follow this step :
- Open your Linux Ubuntu PC
- Right-click on wireless icon, enable all.
- Then, extract the compressed file that you download. You will see there are 4 folder labeling 1 to 4. This folder contain .deb package that you need to install.
- Install all the .deb files in the folder. Make sure that you installing it by following the folder sequence, 1 to 4.
- Then, restart your PC.
- Now, you can connected to Wi-Fi
To uncompress or extract tar.gz files, execute the following command(s) depending on the extension:
$ tar zxf file.tar.gz
Broadcom Driver & Firmware (1.05MB) [Download]
I hope this will help you guys Click on the like button if this works
If you are a facemaker for PES2011, Baseball or NBA games, this should be a good news. The error mostly happened on Windows 7 and Windows Vista only while opening OEdit. If you are having ” Runtime Error ’91′ ” (show in picture at the end of this post) , this solution should help you well.
Step 1 : Download this file first; Vista OEdit Fix (click to download)
Step 2 : Extract and run the program (install)
Step 3 : Finish! Try open your Oedit now
I hope this post can help you regarding on OEdit Run-Time ’91′ error. Comment to ask if you dont understand and help ne by clicking on the like button so I’ll know how many peoples were helped with this post. Thank ya
Image of ’91′ Error :