Archive for the ‘Windows’ Category
Windows 8 is almost here! Microsoft have launched the Windows 8 Consumer Preview for us to try and explore. For now, we are able to try the all-new Windows 8 but there are something we have to know:
Windows 8 Consumer Preview is prerelease software that may be substantially modified before it’s commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here. Some product features and functionality may require additional hardware or software.
So, that’s mean you have to create a dual-boot without deleting your present OS. It’s easy. Just create a partition about 20GB and then install the Windows 8 in that partition. NEVER install in the same directory as your Primary OS. It’ll crash!
Free Download DirectX 11 for Windows 7 and enjoy superior graphics technology on the latest and greatest operating system from Microsoft Windows 7. If there is an error of d3dx9_37.dll when you try to open games or software, it’s mean you need to install DirectX 11.
Features of DirectX 11 :
Game developers can take advantage of this new DirectX 11 technology to create more rich and impressive games for windows. DirectX11 has the following features which will collectively improve the graphic fidelity of games and 3D applications while also enhancing the ability of the CPU and GPU to work together more efficiently.
- Tessellation – Tessellation is a technique used to add detail to 3D images and it’s now available to PC developers for real time rendering via DirectX 11!! Tessellation is implemented on the GPU to calculate a smoother curved surface resulting in more graphically detailed images, including more lifelike characters in the gaming worlds that you explore.
- Multi-Threading – The ability to scale across multi-core CPUs will enable developers to take greater advantage of the power within multi-core CPUs. This results in faster framerates for games, while still supporting the increased visual detailing.
- DirectCompute – Developers can utilize the power of discrete graphics cards to accelerate both gaming and non-gaming applications. This improves graphics, while also enabling players to accelerate everyday tasks, like video editing, on their Windows 7 PC.
DirectX 11(Direct3D 11) provides smoother 3-D animation, and graphics more lifelike and nuanced than ever before.
Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from here. This DirectX end-user installation includes all the latest and previous released DirectX runtime. This includes the bi-monthly D3DX, XInput, and Managed DirectX components.
For Developer, click HERE.
For Gamer, click HERE.
If you want to download the image file (ISO) of Windows 7, you can download it here. Use IDM to accelerate your download. You can use this to repair your Windows if you lose your original installation DVD. Choose your prefer version and system type (32-bit or 64-bit) and click on the link to start download. Your download will start in seconds once you click on the link.
- Digital River Link: Windows 7 Home Premium x86 ISO
- Digital River Link: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 ISO
- Digital River Link: Windows 7 Professional x86 ISO
- Digital River Link: Windows 7 Professional x64 ISO
How To Use The ISO Files?
After the download complete, burn the ISO files into DVD-R or DVD-RW. You can’t burn into CD-R or CD-RW because the file size is about 2.3GB and more. After the burning process complete, try to insert the disk into your DVD Drive and if it’s running automatically, it’s mean that your DVD now is bootable and ready to use. Restart you computer with the DVD inside abn choose to boot from the DVD. Good luck!
Extra! Activator Office 2010 [Download]
P/S : If you have any question, just leave it on the comment space below