Archive for the ‘Malaysia’ Category
** It’s recommended to play in Become A Legend mode
1. 12 teams compete in Liga Super Malaysia 2013.
2. Malaysia nationality can be played in Become A Legend mode.
3. Lot of MSL player faces added.
4. 81 real HD boots with correct logo and correct stats.
5. 270 ++ MSL player with correct stats.
6. Update recent transfer (not complete).
7. DLC 2.0 & EXE 1.01 Auto-update
1. Remove any existing kitserver/patch.
2. Run Setup.exe
3. Run the game after the installation finish. Run as Administrator if you’re using Vista or 7.
More Screenshots: Facebook Album
This patch is the stand-alone patch. No any other patch is required to install this patch. This is the first version for PES13 MSL Patch.
1. Malaysia team
2. Play with Malaysian nationality in Become A Legend – No crash guaranteed
3. Malaysia national anthem – Negaraku added
4. Update your PES2013 to the latest DLC 2.0 & EXE 1.01
1. Remove all existing patch, if any.
2. Run Setup.exe
I want to write something on my blog but unfortunately, I don’t have any idea. But in the next few weeks, I think I’m going to blog again since two of my favourite games; Football Manager 2013 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is coming out! Hell Yeah!
This time I will make the Editor Data for Malaysian League more accurate and also the best patch for PES2013 that I can do. But the problem is, since I’m doing for Malaysian League, I don’t know where to get the most accurate data for Malaysian League’s player and team. Wikipedia? It’s a NO. The information from Wikipedia is quite bad for Malaysian Football Team and now I don’t know how to get the real one. But I know there will be a die-hard-fans for our local football clubs.
So, what I want you to do is just emailed me the correct player data or club line up for Malaysia’s club since I’ll start the patch development right after the game is released. Trust me! I’ll make it better than the previous patch that I’ve done
And for the FM2013, don’t worry. I’ll make it as real as I can
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org