I have been waiting for a long period of time for a twitter apps in my Nokia E5 phone. At last, Gravity make it happened! Gravity is the first native Twitter client for Symbian S60 phone. What make it even greater is it have multi-account support and a gorgeous looking user interface
The problem is, Gravity is NOT A FREE APPS. The Gravity cost us about 9.95USD as you can view it here, and I know not all of us will spend money just to buy apps. So, here I’ll tell you how to get a free and FULL VERSION of Gravity apps.
Part 1: First you need to hack your phone. If your phone is already hacked, ignore this part. It’s easy to hack your phone; without flash it. Follow these simple steps:
- Install NortonSymbianHackLDD.sis
- Launch It.
- Go Options- Anti-Virus – Quarantine list
- Go Options – Restore All, accept prompt
- Exit application, delete from App manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete c:\shared\ folder.
- Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx
- Launch and apply patches:
- Open4all for full access to file system
- Installserver for installing any unsigned applications ( if it show red cross – get installserver.exe HERE )
Part 2: Done hacking your phone? Now, let’s install the Gravity.
- Install the cracked Gravity Retail Version 1.32.
- After the installation is done, open the apps.
- Click on “Info & Updates”. Now, you should view just like the image below. You must receive the info: “You’re using a registered copy of Gravity. Thanks ”
- Now, update the Gravity.
As you can see on the image, I’m using the updated version, so you just need to update your Gravity. It is okay to update because the Gravity apps that you use is still detected as the registered copy even after updated to the latest version.