Archive for January, 2012
Why peoples always choose MediaFire? Here is the reasons:
- Easy to download.
- Fast download (Approx. max speed @ 1mbps)
- Less ads.
- Easy to share your files.
- Parallel download (Up to 6 files! )
But, MediaFire also got a weakness:
- Slow upload speed.
- Doesn’t have any FTP method for upload.
The good news is, MediaFire able to withstand the recent attack from SOPA & PIPA. Since I was upload mostly game’s mod or patch, the file is unaffected and the sharing functionality is still tuerned on, unlike FileSonic.
What happen is your body is forcefully tear apart one by one? It’s hurt? Of course it’s cruel The image above tell us how the abortion process is and I can’t say anything. It was too cruel to kill a baby who was innocent and didn’t do something wrong! They are completely innocent! I want to tell the whole world, don’t ever do this to the babies. If you don’t want them, don’t ever try to get them. Please. Please don’t kill the babies
Creator: FMV Community
No. of Logos: 5080++
Size: 350 MB
How to install?
- Unpack downloaded archive file with logos.
- Move its unpacked files to folder “graphics\logos” subfolder of Football Manager 2012 “user data” folder (if “graphics” folder doesn’t exist then create it manually).
- Your FM 2012 preferences (Display & Sound section) must have the following settings with these values:
- - Use Skin Cache = Off
- - Always Reload Skin on Confirm = On
- An example explaining folder location:
- After all I have a folder “C:\Users\Firdhaus\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\logos“.
- This is where unpacked folder with logos will be located. ‘Firdhaus’ is my username in Windows 7.