Creator: Community @ SortItOutSI.net (All credit should goes to them)
No. of Faces: 107,632
- Once downloaded, extract and place the facepack folder into this folder: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/faces
- You should only have one folder full of images and not a separate folder for each update!
- Then, launch Football Manager 2012.
- When loaded go straight into game preferences from the intro screen. Click on ‘Display and Sound’ on the tree menu. Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called ‘Always Reload Skin on Confirm’ and un-tick then box saying ‘Use Skin Cache’.
- Now press confirm on the tree menu. There should be a box that pops up saying ‘loading image data for the new skin’. Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game.
- Now, play
Latest version of Mega Facepack uploaded! Version 4.9.
FM2012 Mega Facepack v4.9 (5.11GB, 10 parts)
(Uploaded on 17/06/2012 via GameFront)