Archive for April, 2011
I’m on fireee! I have collected my KMs, what about you?!. There is the F1 Race, and there will the THE GREAT Churp Churp RACE! So great farm crops and poker chips might just have to wait.
Be on the edge and swerve through our way in The Great Churp Churp Race and we will be one of the racer without having to be in a hot racing suit all put into a small compartment for 2 hours and win iPad 2!
All we’ve gotta do for this race is:
Step One – Bring our friends to Join the Race!
Step Two – Beat friends who’s in the race! Come on, BFFs can wait!
Step Three – WIN iPad 2, BB Bold 3, iPod Touch and a pair of movie passes!
Quick, start our engines and speed our way to the finishing line! Remember, no long pit stops as we may just lose out!
When I’m viewing Amazing Gila’s Blog I found this unique stuff on the bottom of the blog. So, what if I share with you all guys? You can play this piano via your keyboard by clicking on activating keyboard button on the piano. Let’s have a try dude
Click on the like button if you like it Anyway, special credit to ButtonBeats.com
At last, I have completed my MSL Patch 1.0. But, unfortunately, I still haven’t complete the face for Malaysia Super League players. Sorry for that.
MSL Patch 1.0 features:
- DLC 7.00 compatible
- KONAMI Official Patch 1.03 compatible
- Including English Premier League, Malaysia Super League, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Seria A and nPower Championship.
- For Malaysia Super League, there are 14 teams with real line-up. Same thing goes with Bundesliga and nPower Championship
- Add Malaysia team in Asia Oceania.
- Added DLC 7.00 boots
- Corrected all MSL Emblem.
I hope you’ll enjoy this patch. Let me know if any error happened. Also, click on the like button if you have downloaded this patch
How to Install?
Follow this simple steps :
- Extract all the file and you’ll get three file : kitserver.part1.rar, kitserver.part2.rar, and save.rar.
- Extract kitserver.part1.rar and kitserver.part2.rar in your kitserver folder. Make sure you DELETE all previous files in the kitserver folder before you start extracting.
- Extract save.rar in your save folder in My Document. Overwrite all the files.